Thursday, May 05, 2005

Rincon Claims Innocence

"I'm not a guy who takes supplements," he said. "I used to take fat burners. I'm not a guy who, every week, is looking to see what's going and what's new. I don't even take shakes.

Here is the article. If it asks for a password, use bugmenot

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5-1 odds says he's innocent.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Jonzard said...

Yea UGD, the more I read the more it seems to confirm what I was thinking: Basically accidental supplement mistake at worst.

11:16 PM  
Blogger QuestGAV said...

Bah, why take MLB players at their word when the excuses are stolen from David Boston and Bill Romanowski? I didn't believe those two knuckleheads, and I don't believe baseball players.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Jonzard said...

Thats a totally valid thought, but it should definately be considered the difference between a guy like Rincon and Romanowski.

12:21 PM  
Blogger SBG said...

Just how well do you know Juan Rincon? About as well as you knew Kirby Puckett, I'll imagine.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home